Download the DroidJoy Server software from http://grill2010.github.io/droidJoy.html#download
DroidJoy Gamepad Joystick v1.3
Requirements: 3.2 and up
Overview: DroidJoy - Full version
Note: works only on PC not on consoles
***Server should now work on Windows 10***
****DroidJoy server emulates a DInput device****
Before installing the app
1. Download the DroidJoy Server software from http://grill2010.github.io/droidJoy.html#download
2. Install and start the Server on your PC (If you have any problems contact me at anytime)
3. Be sure that your smartphone is in the same network as your PC. If you want to use Bluetooth be sure that your PC is set to discoverable.
4. Start the DroidJoy app. Navigate to the "Connect" window and click "Search server". DroidJoy should now discover the Server automatically.
If you have any problems with the installation of the server, please contact me first before you will give a bad rating. Im sure that I can help you.
DroidJoy turns your Android smartphone in a real gamepad device for your Windows PC. It offers a huge amount of controller configurations, so that you can use it for multiple game genres. DroidJoy is not a simple keyboard mouse emulator, it is a real gamepad. The driver and the server are available for Windows XP and higher. Even 64 bit operating systems are supported. The server can handle up to 4 DroidJoy clients so that you can easily play multiplayer games with your friends by only using your smartphones.
All you need is the server software, which you can download from the official website:
If you receive some warnings from Windows or your Firewall, please dont worry.
- Running DroidJoy Server on PC
- Android version 3.2 (HONEYCOMB) or higher
- Real gamepad emulation
* Multi client support
* Up to 14 Buttons
* Buttons, d-pad, left/ right joystick
* Allow usage of volume buttons
* Use WiFi or Bluetooth connection
- Xbox 360 controller emulation through x360ce tool
- Gamepad layout configuration
* Customization of standard layouts
- Easy server client connection